Monday, January 26, 2009

Much delayed...

Hey all, 
So, I promised myself when I made this blog that I would be vigilant in posting but as you can see, it's been a long while since my first post.  A lot has happened since the site began!  For those of you that have checked out the site recently, I've added a few weddings and some scenery shots as well.  
I've been incredibly blessed to have my friend Josh Newton mentor me in the art of wedding photojournalism.  He has helped me tremendously and I am forever indebted to him!  My latest wedding comes from the island of Maui.  Pictures and entry to come soon!  
As this new spring semester begins, the work is already piling up.  As it worked out, I am a few credits ahead so I decided to underload this term.  This will hopefully give me a little extra time to dedicate towards furthering my photography passion and developing business.  I've recently made a few flyers to post around Furman's campus as well as downtown Greenville which will hopefully get my name out and generate some business.  Now it's just a waiting game to see where these new initiatives will take me...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What kind of camera do you use?